Yair . . .Have you seen this? Russian machinery must answer to different rules of physics to ours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTDn604ipYY Cheers.
this guy knows the terrain, probably done this many times before, very impressive though
Scrubpuller, you should know the answer. Russian machinery like this is simple and strong. No electronics, ecu's and sensors to be affected by a bit of moisture. As long as the air intake is above the water no problems. For more evidence of Russian trucks and water see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym_fL6KMhA and http://videosift.com/video/***-Russian-truck-crossing-river-without-a-bridge Makes our trucks appear a bit weak doesn't it? AusDave
Good to see the Euro 5 emissions engine hard at work there lol but that is why we are sending some of our loaders to russia let them boys have a play on them see what they can tell us to fix on them
Yair . . . Just the point I'm making AusDave . I get the impression from those Russian video's that this sort of carry-on is just normal operations. I know that forty five years ago it was for me. Crossing braided rivers with the water building up against the engine side screens and the Landrover waddling across beside me in the lee was a regular occurance . . . and I don't believe it could be done now. You just gotta love the way that Russian rig is over fueling though. LOL Cheers.
Always thought they were a little different LOL no offense if you're Russian
I wonder how much water is in the axles and transmission.
He must have cut the fan belt too.