My brother sent me this, I think he's questioning my methods, LOL! THis guy has several videos, I sent him this back... My main complaint with these videos is the small sample size. I know from my own experience, 30+ years of dealing with stuck fasteners, there is no 1 solution, unless you count heat. Its real easy to see the L glowing, on a stud, when its red hot, LOL!
LOL SWEET!
Hot wrench takes care those types quickly. Heat
Aerokroil?
One of my personal favorites. Kroil has been around for ages, the oil that kreeps... My great uncle had a 30 gallon barrel, at his farm sale. That and an anvil, were the only things that my grandfather thought were worthy of bidding on. It is at its absolute best, at dissolving old grease, say you gots a zerk that won't take grease, fulla old hard stuff, I take the fitting out, and put in a piece of 1/8" pipe, and a cap. Use the pipe as a reservoir, fill with kroil, every time you walk by the machine, and it might take a month or 6 weeks, but you soon see the kroil leaking out... http://www.kanolabs.com/google/?gcl...66ANvD6xojyIajnLjseorrL_vdUwP3MRoCm84QAvD_BwE
PB blaster people are maketing geniuses.After trying some i went back to liqued wrench it seemed to work better but try to tell some one that.
I like the idea that you heat it up with a torch and then spray it with penetrating oil. Liquid wrench my favorite but just did some exhaust nuts with the heat and blast method and only half of them had any oil down on the threads when disassembled.
I keep a spray bottle of cheap autozone brake fluid on the tool box for years. Its cheap when you buy it by the quart and with a little heat I've had great success.