I have a lot of work clearing Kudzu with a Rut brush cutter. I cant go more than a few minutes without the vines wrapping around the blade carrier and stopping the rotation dead. Then I have to spend 15 minutes digging them out. How do you guys handle this?
Welcome to the forums doubleXL! Glad to have you. Kudzu is a bitch no doubt about it. Having dealt with it most of life the only advice I have is to scrape and pile with a dozer, track loader, excavator or wait until a couple of frosts when it dies back and then mow it. Then there is no guarantee it won't still wrap around the disk.
It is a biatch fosho. Like he said. I had a property once that had it. Luckily it was in a small area. I was able to follow it back to where it started. I’d hack n spray it I was able to keep it at bay. I’ve sold that piece and need to go see how it is now