Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

RUT Mulcher for mini/midi excavator

Snow Farmer ยท 2020-03-31 03:11

Hey there, I am looking for the right mulching attachment to suit my Wacker Neuson ET-90 I'm finding that many of the brands available are heavier than I would like, and some require higher hydraulic flow than my machine puts out on auxiliary (24.3 gpm) I will have that flow tested & confirmed before buying any attachments. Has anyone here had any experience with the mulchers made by RUT manufacturing? Looking through their range they have models that would seem ideal for my machine. Cheers

Replies3
  1. #1Mark132020-03-31 13:44

    A friend runs their mini mulcher on a Kubota KX057, I plan to be buying one in the very near future for my Takeuchi TB260. They aren't the best or fanciest, but their price point is hard to beat for occasional use.

  2. #2RTSmith2020-04-12 18:30

    Been seeing their ads show up on Google ads. Yes- the price looks too good to be true. Really curious to hear from an actual owner.

  3. #3code542020-04-12 20:44

    Also interested