Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

s130 bobcat acs 32-65 code

wayne weisflock ยท 2020-04-17 09:56

I have 2005 S130 started off with different code last year now 32-65 and everything I tried checked all wires unplugged sensors and checked getting 5.1V at all sensors and two actuator plugs as well . today machine won't start check fuel shut off solenoid (which I replaced in Jan). That has failed again waiting on new one . But I don't know if I should order the acs controller ?? I took a picture of it P/N 6682422. Anyone know what else I should be looking for? I checked all fuses machine has only 1800 hours on it. turn key on 3 beeps the acs light on and the code

Replies4
  1. #1tool_king2020-05-23 22:15

    Whats you serial number and email so I can send you some stuff.

  2. #2wayne weisflock2020-05-25 09:49

    SORRY FOR delay I changed out acs controller and that fixed it. I have a 5600 toolcat shut it down and the next day won't move has code 50-56 can communication error. week earlier won't shift into hi-speed code was the front speed sensor. I checked fuses changed ignition fuse and blew again.

  3. #3tool_king2020-05-30 21:57

    What is your serial number ?

  4. #4tool_king2020-05-30 22:00

    That code is for a speed limiter I beleave .Whats your email ?