Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

S185 Bobcat service reminder

bpg83 · 2013-08-03 06:06

im hoping someone can help me. A customer of mine just bought a S185 bobcat which i have to service in a few days. Apparently it has a service reminder on its display??? what is the procedure to reset this reminder?

Replies6
  1. #1willie592013-08-03 10:09

    Welcome to HEF bpg83. :usa I can't recall the procedure well enough to be certain, but I have the info at work, I can pass it on to you on Monday when I go back to work if you like.

  2. #2bpg832013-08-04 08:38

    thanks any info will help

  3. #3CRAFT2013-08-04 12:17

    Would it not be the same procedure as was posted in the Thread : Bobcat A-300 Service Reminder …. started here in "Skid-Steers" 07/28/13 …. ???

  4. #4willie592013-08-05 20:03

    I think I found the thread that CRAFT mentions. > Crewchief decribes the process in post #3. The "Information button" is the lower right button on left console. Looks like a small case "i" with arrows in a circle pattern around the i.

  5. #5Hardline2013-08-06 23:19

    Depends on the system it has on it. On the machine that I service the procedure is to... With the key OFF Turn the headlights on Push and hold the high flow and aux release buttons at the same time. You should see it reset. JJ

  6. #6CRAFT2013-08-07 12:13

    Thanx for coming to the rescue willie, I don't know how to show a Link to this thread from another thread here ….. But …. thats not the Link I had in mind ….. The thread was started also by NCPIPELINE on 07-24-2013 ….. titled ….. Bobcat A300 Service Reminder ….. under the Skid-Steer Forum (currently on the second page 1/3 way down) ….. But Thanx again