Have an air filter restriction light that keeps coming on. Outer Filter has about 150hrs and was clean. Blew it out, just a little bit of dust ( don't use in dusty areas much) Light still coming on. Pulled it out, ran for a bit with just the 2nd filter and still coming on. How does it sense this?
have you tried it without any of the 2 airfilters on? I ask this because some secondary filters catch miniscule particles naked to the naked eye.We rebuilt a JCB engine because of a similar problem. THe fitter had not changed the secondary filter which gave us a reason to think something else was wrong.After the rebuild the light was still on.That is when we found the real reason for the problem
No, though the inner filter seems clean and has fairly low hrs as well. The filter I have is green, seems that new ones are white? Is mine washable?
if your inner filter is similar to the one I wrote about, it has to be disposed of.Micro screen filters are not washable