Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

s300 problem …help!

fenceman ยท 2015-01-04 21:17

I have a bobcat s300 that has no auxiliary, no boom up or down, no forward or backwards motion. Started with a clicking noise, then codes 05-14 and 05-15 came up and machine shut down, will not move at all. Has anybody had a similar issue, not sure where to start looking. Thanks!

Replies5
  1. #1ANDREW C2015-01-05 00:28

    Have you checked the drivebelt yet?

  2. #2fenceman2015-01-05 13:34

    Yes, it is good.

  3. #3fenceman2015-01-05 14:08

    I had a post pounder hooked up and once I disconnected that now I have movement of the machine, but still have something grinding and it makes the bobcat stop...

  4. #4mrv8outboard2015-01-05 17:36

    Your codes are as follows , 05-14 Hydraulic Charge Pressure Extremely Low , 05-15 Hydraulic Charge Pressure In Shutdown. how is your fluid level?

  5. #5crewchief8882015-01-08 18:47

    is this a k series machine with the hyd driven fan? :drinkup