Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sakai sw250

typ4 ยท 2017-01-31 20:07

For the love of god can someone find me a sakai dealer? Anywhere. I need a rubber cushion and all the old dealers tossed the old manuals. I even emailed sakai america regional sales and have not received any replys. Pape in portland is the supposed dealer but cant raise anything from Sakai either. Really annoying Thanks Russ

Replies7
  1. #1John C.2017-01-31 20:27

    You might try Modern Machinery, the Komatsu dealer for old books and possibly parts. They used to be the dealer for the Northwest.

  2. #2lantraxco2017-02-01 01:21

    Try Feenaughty? (503) 282-2566 they were a Sockeye dealer back in the nineties....

  3. #3alaskaforby42017-02-01 11:07

    Miller Equipment 907 893 3255, I have a Sakai SV70 and they still provide service. Good luck!

  4. #4typ42017-02-19 13:06

    I tried both of them and nothing left. No dealers want to support old stuff. PAPE finally got a response back from sakai and are trying to find one. Also got an offshore supplier sending over some on a slow boat.

  5. #5Tractorguy2017-02-20 18:08

    James River in Raleigh NC still stands sells them. 919 772 2121

  6. #6Shivan Dookeran2021-07-19 23:02

    hey op did you get thru with parts ? i have a SW330 i am looking for parts ,firstly i am looking at a parts manual then the vibrator coupler for the front drum

  7. #7Txhayseed2021-08-10 20:22

    RDO equipment also