Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Same machine as a gray market Hitachi EX50URG?

bp rockfinder ยท 2020-04-18 11:47

Hi All, Looking for parts manuals for my first generation, grey market EX50urg without much luck. What domestic machine from Hitachi or JD from around 1990 might be a possible close match?

Replies5
  1. #1excavator2020-04-18 22:34

    None that I know of. Google EX50urg and you will find some info in various different web sites including here on HEF. It's been discussed many times.

  2. #2tool_king2020-04-19 06:44

    I have a parts manual 50urg . I can email serial number starts out at Serial No. 0101~. What is you email address ?

  3. #3bp rockfinder2020-04-19 09:48
  4. #4bp rockfinder2020-04-19 09:52

    !!! My ser # is 0161! I will start a private conversation now with contact info! Thanks

  5. #5Battleman 602025-02-26 13:00

    Where do you tell what year? Mine is an Hitachi Landy EX50URG Manufacturer 10E-02493