Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung 130 ECM

steve931 ยท 2007-12-30 22:56

I am working on a model 130 Samsung,everything works fine on manual but on elec. the computer goes out.Can it be reprogramed or does anybody know if it can be fixed or will it have to be replaced.Thank's Steve931:usa :usa

Replies3
  1. #1John C.2007-12-30 23:32

    I've only had a little experience on Samsungs but from what I remember they usually work or they don't. What do you mean when you say "the computer goes out". Did it ever work when not in manual mode? What was happening when the computer quit working and the mode had to go to manual? I've seen lots of wiring issues on these machines so I would look at that very closely before buying a computer. Computers on these machine have "prom chips" and can't be reprogrammed. If the computer is bad, you have to buy new. Good Luck!

  2. #251kw2007-12-31 10:32

    I have a good friend that has run his on manual for about 4000hrs now. 9200hrs on the machine and still digs 4 basements a week.

  3. #3Countryboy2008-01-01 17:54

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums 51kw! :drinkup