Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung MX225LC all hydraulic functions slow

bmwatkinsllc ยท 2024-02-22 14:20

Machine has been sitting for several years owner states was working when parked. Looking for some advice on what pressures I should check and where, to diagnose the problem. All of the hydraulic filters have been changed by owner before I started working on machine. Any information is appreciated!

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2024-02-23 11:43

    Good day & Welcome See attached as a starting point. Kind regards uffex

  2. #2bmwatkinsllc2024-02-26 18:33

    Checked pilot pressure on left track today(only circuit I had the correct fittings to tie into) pilot pressure was 350psi

  3. #3uffex2024-02-27 06:10

    Good day The servo pressure should be 500 p.s.i, you result seems low to me. What was the reading when you reduced the revolutions to idle? Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4bmwatkinsllc2024-02-27 09:32

    I had a faulty gauge tried a new gage this morning pilot pressure at idle was 400psi with engine at 2000rpm pressure read almost 1200psi

  5. #5uffex2024-02-27 12:42

    Good day 400 at idle is low 1200 is far to high, you may have seal failure with that high pressure. Main pumps Variable displacement axial piston 2 X 200 l/min 31.4/34.3 MPa (320 -(4550 psi.) /350 kg/cm2) 34.3 MPa (350 kg/cm2) 5000 p.s.i. Servo / pilot Gear pump 19 l/min 3.9.MPa 40 kg/cm2 568 p.s.i. Kind regards Uffex