Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung SE130

dhutch ยท 2018-02-06 19:10

I'm looking at purchasing a Samsung SE130 excavator with close to 10000 hrs. The machine runs good and supposedly no issues. Sheet metal and glass is all good. Any thoughts on the machine, known issues, etc? I know parts are a little more difficult to come by for specific items like electronics, but not impossible. Any feedback is appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1funwithfuel2018-02-07 10:41

    Based on age and Product support I would stay away from it. Parts and service information was difficult at best when I still worked for the Volvo dealership. I feel bed saying that since it is a good machine but the fact remains if things go down there won't be anyone there to help you

  2. #2funwithfuel2018-02-07 10:42

    Maybe reach out to your local Volvo dealer and see if they have a couple technician to May have experience with them or if they have service and parts manuals to support you in the event the need arises

  3. #3uffex2018-02-08 13:50

    Good day The 130 use a Cummins engine Kawasaki hydraulics other than the electronics the parts are available on the open market. Kind regards uffex