Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung SE210 LC-3 parts manual

Derek Ralph · 2022-08-30 14:09

Yes I am looking for a parts manual for a Samsung SE210 LC-3. I’ve searched the web but have not found anything to download. Any help would be much appreciated.

Replies51
  1. #1uffex2022-08-30 14:18

    Good day Derek I imagine that may be problematic as the machine in question was during the transition from Samsung to Volvo whom included the parts list in Prosis. I can still get some of the information if you can be specific in which you need. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Derek Ralph2022-08-30 17:52

    Well that is good to know. If that is the case which Volvo would be the same as far as parts go EC210? I need part numbers for the Samsung Battery Relay and the Fuel Cap if you can.

  3. #3uffex2022-08-31 04:07

    Good day Derek Your machine will be almost identical to that of the EC210B see attached, the battery relay is common to many manufacturers, indeed you may have a supplier nearby in the form of Automotive electrical factors, its most probably where you may get the most favorable price. The fuel cap is common to all Volvo "B" series 140>460 a breakers yard maybe able to help out.Kind regards Uffex (Walkers man time for you to jump in with part numbers)

  4. #4Derek Ralph2022-09-01 00:52

    Thank you Uffex. Much appreciated

  5. #5Derek Ralph2022-09-01 00:53

    Thank you Uffex. Much appreciated

  6. #6sfrs42022-09-01 04:01

    Sorry Uffex just seen this, Derek the part numbers are as follows :- Battery relay 1021-00910 which supersedes to 14529028 which supersedes to 14639157 Fuel cap 8240-00490 which supersedes to 14529401

  7. #7Derek Ralph2022-09-02 09:19

    Thank you sfrs4 much appreciated

  8. #8idss2023-08-18 16:31

    Do anyone know where to find the manual for this machine or the wiring diagram for it .Samsung se210lc-3

  9. #9uffex2023-08-19 03:58

    Good day The wiring diagram for that generation was in A2 format much too large to electronically post. I suggest you make your requirement specific in that way maybe I can help with a local made schematic. Kind regards Uffex

  10. #10idss2023-08-23 15:11

    Ok thanks for the reply, the wiring harness for the machine was burnt badly, mostly the hydraulic control section for he pump and sensors, and/ or the VECU pin out, if there is anything you can send for this area it would be helpful, Thanks

  11. #11uffex2023-08-24 03:50

    Good day I can see if I can assemble some information it may take a while. Kind regards Uffex

  12. #12idss2023-08-25 12:55

    Thanks for your help, it would be much welcome Kind regards idss

  13. #13JunkyardWillie2023-08-25 21:51

    hello i own a se240 lc3 and recently ordered a set of filters that fit a volvo ec240b and the hydraulic filters were the same and the pilot i think is but the rest weren't. Any idea what mine crosses over with. its 98 which i believe was the year they took over? any help much appreciated

  14. #14uffex2023-08-26 05:48

    Good day Attached is what I have been able to assemble. Kind regards Uffex

  15. #15uffex2023-08-26 05:52

    This guy can maybe help you HeavyEquipmentForums Kind regards Uffex

  16. #16JunkyardWillie2023-08-26 09:47

    ok thanks alot

  17. #17sfrs42023-08-29 06:10

    Hi Junkyardwillie, you were almost there, you want the filters for the EC240 as that is basically the same machine badged as a Volvo, with the cummins C8.3c engine. The EC240B is a Volvo Machine with a Volvo Deutz engine

  18. #18JunkyardWillie2023-08-29 19:32

    ok makes sense. i just swapped the pilot filter which fit but nothing else did. So looks like i have some volvo filters for sale lol. Im so over this old Samsung it was amazing being my first excavator but after having my komatsu pc300 its literary like a kids toy in comparison . im 41 amd bought my first excavator when i was 38 and was the first time id ran one was when i bought it. 3 years later so much to learn still. This forum is extremely helpful tho. Both my machines have demo grapples on them i run a small salvage yard and use them to pack boxes of car bodies and other metals and this komatsu is absolutely amazing.

  19. #19Kyle mcfadzen2023-11-28 19:05

    Good morning. I’m currently trying to diagnose hydraulic issues with a SE210 excavtor. It has slow slew, bucket crowd and travel functions. Boom and stick are working fine. When using two functions at one time the hydraulics work normally. Any hydraulic or electrical schematics or info would be perfect

  20. #20uffex2023-11-29 04:44

    Good day Your post describes one pump being low on delivery. You can confirm using the attached test. Kind regards Uffex

  21. #21Kyle mcfadzen2023-11-29 04:58

    Hi mate, Thanks heaps for the hydraulic schematics! So in this case you would be leaning towards a pump not delivering as it is not getting a signal to ramp up and increase supply pressure? Or a weak pump?

  22. #22uffex2023-11-29 05:08

    Good day Kyle Both pumps use the same relief so we can discount that one- its a negative control so the feed back has to drain down for the flow to top out, a fault with this I have never known. To be sure you could switch the pump delivery lines as well as Fl & Fr lines. It sounds like pump to me from your description however Im on the other side of the planet. Kind regards Uffex

  23. #23Kyle mcfadzen2023-11-29 05:22

    Thanks uffex So in theory if I switch the pump delivery lines and the Fl and Fr lines the hydraulic functions that are currently slow will work at correct speed and boom and stick functions will slow down. And that would determine the pump is weak on one section?

  24. #24uffex2023-11-29 05:23

    Good day Yes you got it Kind regards Uffex

  25. #25Kyle mcfadzen2023-11-29 13:41

    Thanks mste, Would you happen to know what the purpose of the solenoids are on these small valve banks are behind the operators cab? I know one is the implement lock out that works in with the left arm rest and cuts the hydraulic functions. But are the rest for other functions?

  26. #26uffex2023-11-30 14:20

    Good day See attached Kind regards Uffex

  27. #27Kyle mcfadzen2023-11-30 14:50

    Thanks Uffex What was the function or purpose of the p1 and p2 conflux solenoids? And what activates them electronically? Thanks

  28. #28uffex2023-11-30 15:00

    Good day The valves are controlling the pumps merging, the term Conflux used by someone who swallowed a dictionary, I guess some uni bod. Sorry if it is confusing. It was to me the first time I came across it. The engine speed control via the V-ECU switch the solenoids off and on. Up to "F" mode off and after "F" on. Kind regards Uffex

  29. #29Kyle mcfadzen2023-11-30 19:03

    If these are not functioning correctly could this cause a similar issue as to what I am experiencing?

  30. #30Kyle mcfadzen2023-11-30 19:23

    If these are not functioning correctly could this cause a similar issue as to what I am experiencing?

  31. #31uffex2023-12-01 04:49

    Good day Kyle Can you please refresh this old brain as to the details of your problem. Kind regards Uffex

  32. #32Kyle mcfadzen2023-12-01 04:56

    SE210 excavator that has slow slew in both directions, slow bucket crowd and slow travel. The boom and stick function works at normal speed. If you use bucket crowd and slew at the same time it works at normal speed. The pump shouldn’t be the issue as the bucket function is on same pump as the boom and it works fine. And both tracks are slow together not one individual as they work off seperate pumps. The issue began as intermittent and would do this for short periods of time but then come good but is now constant

  33. #33uffex2023-12-01 08:28

    Good day The bucket is served by one pump, as you have pointed out the pump is common to the boom. Your post implies that the bucket is only up to speed when you use the other half of the valve block. Both pumps use the same relief valve, separated by two check valves. Should one leak, the fluid to the bucket cylinder can have passage to the tank until you use the other side of the valve block (Slew). Or if you have a hammer, option would also react in the same way. I guess you are going to ask me where those valve live I will get back to you later with that. Im out at the moment. Kind regards Uffex

  34. #34uffex2023-12-01 12:25

    Good day See attached. Kind regards Uffex

  35. #35Kyle mcfadzen2023-12-07 18:23

    Good morning Uffex, Where is the other check valve located? I have removed and cleaned the one you have highlighted in red but it made no difference. Thanks

  36. #36Kyle mcfadzen2023-12-07 21:40

    This was the check valve that was highlighted in the attachment there are no internals. Is this correct

  37. #37uffex2023-12-08 04:58

    Good day Kyle Thats not so good news the other is on the inside means splitting the two valve blocks, I was hoping you had the easy one. Come back with a illustration Kind regards Uffex

  38. #38uffex2023-12-08 05:19

    Good day Kyle Real sorry for the bum steer see attached. Kind regards Uffex

  39. #39Kyle mcfadzen2023-12-08 05:24

    Haha all good mate no dramas I’ll yry and get back to it in the next few days. Would I be looking to replace it? Or is it something I can disassemble and clean then reassemble? Thanks again mate

  40. #40uffex2023-12-08 05:32

    Good day Kyle My experience has been that some obsticle has lodged the valve from the seat but I have not seen every thing. May I correct one point the valve you are looking for is on the opposite side to the relief valve not the relief valve side. Its pretty obviouse when you part the two. Let me know how it goes. Kind regards Uffex

  41. #41Kyle mcfadzen2023-12-08 05:32

    This is the valve block. The valve fitting I removed is in purple circle. Main relief valve is in green circle and blue circle is where the check valve will be? Is that correct. I see the cap screws holding both valve blocks together. Thanks

  42. #42uffex2023-12-08 08:19

    Good day Kyle This is the best illustration I have. Kind regards Uffex

  43. #43uffex2023-12-08 11:37

    Good day Kyle I have made some better information, see attached. Kind regards Uffex

  44. #44Kyle mcfadzen2023-12-08 14:30

    Good morning Uffex, Thanks so much for these mate. Everything you have sent through has been awesome! I am very appreciative of all your help so far. Where are you getting all the parts break down images from if you don’t mind me asking? I’d like to purchase them for the owner of the machine when we get it all running again. Thanks

  45. #45uffex2023-12-08 14:42

    Good day Kyle As a service guy I used to make notes and illustrations as time passed I collected a hell of a lot, keeping it filed is a job I hate, but it is the only way to find it later. Sometimes I have to call on old contacts & customers for stuff to help out. I do not have a parts book only bits of, I was a trainer at one time collected some information then, use some software to make my own not so difficult if you need something to spend hours of boring key pushing. I have a shot at getting a parts book but it is likely to be like finding rocking horse terds. Keep smiling Uffex

  46. #46Kyle mcfadzen2023-12-08 14:45

    That’s no dramas at all mate. As I said everything so far has been extremely helpful! I have tried going through my local Volvo dealer for assistance with information but as they arnt sending their own technician they won’t help at all. Thanks again Uffex I’ll keep you updated when I head back out to split the valve and pull the check valve out.

  47. #47bigred292024-02-24 13:02

    Hi I have samsung 210 se the hydraulic pump is over powering the engine it has new engine and pump. Fuel system is good. When it cold out it works fine then when it worms up this issue happens any suggestions

  48. #48uffex2024-02-25 05:32

    Good day Be sure the engine is not syffering a fuel blockage or similar, after you would be looking at the negative control and sloniod valve.Be sure the engine is meeting full revolutions. Try the machine in manual mode, see if you are getting any errors on the display. See attached may help. Kind regards Uffex

  49. #49GiulianaB2025-01-27 18:21

    Good morning. I would like to know which Volvo excavator is the equivalent of the Samsung 210 CL3 excavator. I hope you can understand me; I am using the translator.

  50. #50Lagwagon2025-01-29 07:25

    Volvo EC210

  51. #51Eduardo Souza Borges2025-12-12 21:54

    24Vcc?