I have a samsung sl 150 1998. previous owner replaced engine. machine has sit for many years before and after engine swap. problem with transmisson will not go into gear. someone has been testing wires lots of skint wires. brakes are not funtioning at all. question is there a way to bypass all safety switches to see if trans will pull? does this machine have a brake that has to be released before trans can operate? like deere with a switch on dash? f n r indicator under steering wheel seems to display N with wrench sign. F3 and R3 little bar indcates 1-4 gear. should I be able to hear solenoids behind seat click when shifting F to R? if anyone has an electrical schematic this would help. thanks, Dwallace
also having low power to the arms and bucket. need to know where to test and adjust pressure.
Hi Dwallace, Guess, the SL150 got a ZF 4WG 150 transmission with EST 25 TCU box. Not pulling in 1st and 2nd could be a faulty clutch cutoff switch in brake circuit. However this switch is usually not active in 3rd and 4th. So switching from F to R in 3rd you should hear solenoids. And feel and see some movements of output flange. Any fault codes on display in N? I could share a transmission manual by email.
Hi Dwallace, I found some more details of the SL 150. This is a draft out of a wheel loader training from Samsung. Might get you some more ideas.
transmisson manual would be great. [email protected] at first 1 and 2nd gear was clicking in and out. now 2nd seems to stay in. 1st. will pull for a second then quit. 3rd will shift down to 2nd and 1st. when digging. I hear a high pitch whin from trans. when it's under a load there is some water in oil. I need to drain but can't find plug.
what type of oil for trans?
ok, what is happening now. in manual mode. it will pull every gear except 1st. it goes in for a second then pops out. in N running I get N +wrench then flashes 3-A N A-6. any input is much appreciated!!! the brakes are rusted and stuck half way engaged. I had to unplug left brake to get it to function at all. any idea where to buy parts for this machine? thanks, Dwallce
Hi Dwallace, strange, as EST25 usually doesn't throw these kinds of fault codes. Could you share some pics of display with wrench on? Here the codes: