Hello to anyone who could help. New to the forum and simple question but don’t have the answer. I have a 1999 Samsung sl120-2. Just had a service completed and now I am preparing for snow removal. I keep hearing an audible constant alarm which I believe is transmission fluid pressure or something of the sort. Left side of gauges ( looks like gears with two arrows facing inward) . Audible alarm and light going on and sometimes goes off but overall it’s on more than it is not... and that’s while working the machine... not really working the machine doesn’t matter. What is this to clarify. And what should I be looking for? Any help or light shed on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks In advance.
Not sure whether the SL 120 got a Clark or ZF tranny. Does cluster gauge look like this?
This is the exact display... attached below.
This is the display
Hi RangeOne, assuming its a ZF 4WG150 transmission, I could get you a manual for more info via email. The light is presumably the lamp for modulated pressure, too low modulated pressure. The lamp is more often on at higher oil temp? Longer work with loader? So possibly the pressure gauge itself is faulty or pressure is low. Regular pressure for clutches is 16 +2 bar, you can measure at control valve. M10x1 thread.
I’d say yes it goes on with prolonged work however it did go on the other day with minimal work ( driving in 2nd gear) and mmmoving some pushers.thanks for info thus far I will look into that and may take ya up on that manual