Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung SL150 need wiring diagram help plz

Ottingsalvage · 2024-04-24 08:19

Hey! I’m new to the forum. I’m having problems with my Samsung SL150. It kept blowing fuse F1, found a wire broke and I repaired it. After I got that fix now it won’t catch gears. I had a guy come out and try to fix it and I think he did more damage than good. He cut a lot of the wires at the brake pedal where the shifter harness goes. I’ve called everywhere In Georgia and no one can help or cannot find a wiring diagram. View attachment IMG_9617.jpeg I ordered a new shifter yesterday but I still need a wiring diagram. Do these loaders have a TCU? I’ll post picture of the wiring location I need a diagram. I don’t mind paying someone for it. My business is at a stand still untill I have my loader fixed. Thanks for anyone willing to help.

Replies13
  1. #1Ottingsalvage2024-04-24 08:28

    I will pay for the wiring diagram. I’m in desperate need for help. Or if anyone is in GA and can fix it I’ll pay good for the repair.

  2. #2Bigbert2024-04-27 01:53

    Hi Ottingsalvage, I have a copy of a wheel loader training course from 1990 or so. There are a few sketches of electric components. Please share your mail address in a conversation or here. I can share in PDF format.

  3. #3nixs2024-06-28 14:52

    Hello. I would also be interested in a copy of this material, troubleshooting a SL250.

  4. #4Bigbert2024-06-28 15:07

    Hi Sweden, please share your mail address here or in a conversation. The files are too big for the forum. Need to share via wetransfer or so.

  5. #5nixs2024-06-28 16:19

    Did send a message with contacts.

  6. #6tstepka2026-01-28 09:02

    @Bigbert , I am also interested in the pdf. Please share is able.

  7. #7Bigbert2026-01-28 12:27

    Hi tstepka, please share you mail address here or in a PN. The files are rather big, need to share via "wetransfer" or so.

  8. #8tstepka2026-01-28 12:29

    [email protected] really appreciate your help

  9. #9Shahidsolangi492026-04-09 02:35

    @Bigbert I am interested in the pdf please share if available [email protected]

  10. #10Bigbert2026-04-09 15:36

    Will share via "wetransfer" as too big for email.

  11. #11Hshsh2026-08-14 15:03

    If the files are still available could you send them to [email protected]

  12. #12Hshsh2026-08-14 18:52

    @Bigbert

  13. #13Bigbert2026-08-16 05:18

    Just about to share with Wetransfer. You should get a mail soon.