Hello all!! I have a project: Demolition of a Sandbed House (10m Height, Building Area of 705sq.m), a facility used to cool off copper slag. I'm learning the trade of Project management and my 'Mentor' assigned me to make my own Project Plan (work flow, equipment, manpower, scheduling etc.). Now my question is: how long would it take for a hydraulic breaker/shear take to do the work? Thank you, and I'm really happy that I found this forum.
You are asking us something that no one here has the ability to determine. We have no idea, or any of the details of the structure
Hi. It sounds like you have good project to learn on. Have you defined your Scope of Work? Did you develop the Work Break-down Structure? Did you define your resources?.....You should come up with the quantity of concrete to demolish when you define the SoW. When you define your resources, you can look up the production rate for the specified equipment. Between the two numbers, you should come up with a theoretical time frame. Then you have to figure in everything that can influence productivity: environmental conditions, human factor, risks, etc..