Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SANDVIK CH660 MANTLE PN 442.9760 BOWL LINER 442.8817 another set for Mn22Cr2

bdiwearparts ยท 2016-08-07 22:38

SANDVIK CH660 MANTLE PN 442.9760 BOWL LINER 442.8817 another set for Mn22Cr2

Replies3
  1. #1willie592016-08-07 23:10

    bdiwearparts, I haven't read all of your posts, but doing a cursory review of your posts here it seems you have flown below the radar of noticing soliciting posts. Again, I haven't read all your posts, so I could be in error, but it seems you're using HEF to solicit business for your company. We have rules here at HEF concerning soliciting, namely this one: If I'm wrong, please forgive me. But if I'm not and you're using HEF to solicit business, then continued activity to do such will result in banning from HEF. Just want to clarify what your intentions are.

  2. #2bdiwearparts2016-08-08 15:00

    I just want to post some pictures for Jaw crusher parts and cone crusher parts. So people can look at..... If no body want to look, I can stop post the pictures. Sorry about this.

  3. #3willie592016-08-08 21:06

    I beg to differ, take this post from a different thread for example > HeavyEquipmentForums That would be considered using HEF to solicit business which is expressly forbidden unless it's done in a manner that complies with forum rules, and that post does not comply. We have no problem with you posting pictures, but when you ask a member..."hey, send me your email addy, we have the parts for your unit...", that's not just posting pictures...that's hustling business.