Finally found a machine...a 2000 863 with only 1050 hrs., a one owner, used on the guys farm...I don't think he ever raised the cab to rinse it of...what a mess!! A little purple power and elbow grease and she looks good as new. Only one small leak at a fitting which I'll be asking advice about soon. Also needs an alt. belt. Just serviced 27 hrs ago. Plus new tires. Just put the root rake on and I can't wait to get after it!!!
That's a nice looking 863.
Here's the engine compartment
Congradulations on your purchase. Looks like a nice clean machine, with low hours for the year. what do you plan on using it for?
Give Santa my address. Nice looking machine, enjoy!! :drinkup
Clearing brush and small saplings to inlarge food plots and keep up roads...i have three creeks that run through the place and I've done away with the bridges (or mother nature has) and this thing will allow me to maintain the fords we cut across them, and also just about anything else I need done. I had been wanting a small dozer but would not be able to move it around as easy. Plus I can put so many different attachments on the skid.
Very nice lookin machine.... should be perfect for what you described. yea... send Santa a lil southwest to me!
Very nice machine , I have the same and love it . Congratulation
Change of plans...had a tornado come through New Years eve at 5:00 p.m. So instead of "playing" around on the hunting land, I'll be using it to clean up the mess, if it ever stops raining!! This is just some of it...got plenty of fire wood for next year. I guess Santa really does know what we need after all. Yes there is a car in that crushed metal. Luckily no damage to the house and only one hole in my shop where the 68 camaro sits.
Santa might have forgot the new chain saw, just because you can never have too many chainsaws