Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sany 235C–Help

Malkeet ยท 2017-04-27 23:14

Hello, I am working on a Sany 235C and require great help as this machine has done my head in. The issue is the engine runs but the machine wont move, no swing, no arm/boom, nothing at all other than the engine running. Have contacted Sany American, but no help from them. I believe the issue is with the pilot solenoid valve. The problem is I cant find where this valve is located on the machine. The local dealer kept on saying it is behind the filter housing but it is not there. He only believed me when he came out the the machine and could not find it. All he said was he has never seen this before. Any one know where this valve would be located? Thanks in advanced.

Replies10
  1. #1uffex2017-04-28 05:15

    Good day Malkeet Please see attached hope it helps Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Malkeet2017-04-28 13:45

    Thank you for your response. I followed the hose but it does not go to any solenoid.it goes to a bank and there are no solenoids. i am looking for valve with tag number CN-436F just can't find it. It is not in the place the manual states Malkeet

  3. #3uffex2017-04-28 13:53

    Hi Malkeet We are going to contact a guy in the Sany org may be able to help give us some time we will get back to you KR Uffex

  4. #4Malkeet2017-04-28 14:01

    Thank you. Attached is the data plate.

  5. #5Malkeet2017-04-28 14:02

    Will greatly appreciate your help

  6. #6uffex2017-05-01 13:51

    Good day Malkeet Here is the reply check out behind the cabin KR Uffex

  7. #7uffex2017-05-01 13:55

    Electrics may be usefull

  8. #8Malkeet2017-05-01 17:54

    Hi uffex, Thanks for the info. I am .missing some thing here first the service manual I have is for 215, would this be the same as 235C. The pic you posted there is nothing like it behind the cabin. The electrical doesn't come correspond to one you posted. The accumulator on this machine is by the swing motor. thank you

  9. #9uffex2017-05-02 08:49

    Good day Malkeet It does appear that your machine is a little strange but lets try another tact, first the valve I believe we need to find is that of the control lock out, this one is operated when the key is on and the barrier across the cabin entrance is active. Try with the key o raising and lowering the barrier whilst listening for a clicking noise. Be aware that most probably this will also activate a mini relay which will also click. Only other course of action I can suggest take some photos of the actual machine and E mail these to me at [email protected] we will try to help some more. Kind regards Uffex

  10. #10Malkeet2017-05-02 23:28

    see email to you.