Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sany 26U

ChrisLang · 2024-04-05 15:05

I’ve a sany 26u with hammer and rotation lines but the left button on the left joystick is not working. The switch is working as the voltage is changing and the valve itself is working. All the wiring has been checked and no problems can be found. My mechanic believes it was never switched on from factory and is looking for the password to get deeper into the machine. Do anyone know it?

Replies6
  1. #1LACHAU2024-04-06 02:39

    Please try this procedure.

  2. #2ChrisLang2024-04-06 04:27

    Unfortunately I’ve tried all these and made no difference

  3. #3LACHAU2024-04-06 04:38

    Have you checked the "FLOW RATE INFOMATION" of optional equipment?

  4. #4ChrisLang2024-04-06 04:41

    Yes they’ve all been adjusted, I believe the problem may that the joystick was never enabled from factory, but I need the password to access that information

  5. #5LACHAU2024-04-06 08:28

    Give up! You must contact Sany's dealer to resolve that password.

  6. #6Toni19972025-12-21 12:31

    Hi, did you solv it in somehow? We have a sany 26u 2022 I have a similar problem with the auxiliary distributor. The grab log opens and closes correctly, but only rotates in one direction. The problem is on the left joistik. The screen indicates that the signal is arriving, but not being sent to the valve. Thanks you