Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

sat. morn pm’s

dgreene ยท 2007-11-17 13:25

took some pictures at the pit this morning while doing pm

Replies8
  1. #1dgreene2007-11-17 13:29

    and somemore I'll get more on monday when we're working

  2. #2PSDF3502007-11-17 14:04

    Nice pics thanks!!

  3. #3rino14942007-11-17 17:30

    Nice pics and nice PC400. We have a TD15E and it is a really good tractor. We are very happy with it.

  4. #4CascadeScaper2007-11-17 18:11

    Got some nice iron there! I'm a Cat guy, but the new Komatsus are starting to grow on me.

  5. #5dgreene2007-11-18 10:34

    The dozer belongs to a subcontractor who is pushing the material out so we can load it. I don't think our td 7 would keep up. There is also a 330 in there but I couldn't get up to it. All the material is being sold to the state for fill on the 93 expansion project and after it is done we will have a nice flat area to subdivide.

  6. #6Wolf2007-11-18 15:03

    that's some shiny new equipment there. Sure looks great.

  7. #7jughead2007-12-16 07:12

    pms wouldnt know how to act on equipment that wasnt worn out.

  8. #8dgreene2007-12-16 08:21

    beleive me we have our share of dinosaurs