Danfoss m46 tandem hydrostatic drive pump off a 96 case 1845c. New oring kit swash plate rotating groups. The charge pressure is fine but I had a guy tell me there are othe parts in there that get wore out that would let fluid bypass. The problem I'm running into is when you engage into a load the tires don't spin out and the engine rpms don't die down it just runs as if nothing happened. Also I was looking at psi checks and it says on the top of that pump there are 4 ports and they are 600 bar 10,000 psi. Is that correct?
No, says to use a 10,000 psi gauge which is overkill, 6,000 should be fine. Here's a link to a copy of an 1845C service manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/48hj27vnr...r-service-parts-and-operation-manual.pdf?dl=0 Pressure specs are: Charge pressure 390 to 415 psi at full throttle High pressure reliefs 4,600 to 4,900 psi, do not exceed 5,200 psi.