Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Saw this to day

Tiny · 2010-05-18 22:05

I snapped this pic and went to his boss a few feet away and asked him if that was bad and he just laughed and said he'll be ok

Replies7
  1. #1John C.2010-05-19 19:19

    Nah, it's turned upside down so the fumes can't get out

  2. #2Dozerboy2010-05-28 19:24

    Hes a iron worker the poor guy probably can't read don't know why you have to make fun of him. You would of though the picture on the red label would of been enough, but I guess you should of went up to him and sounded it out for him. Flam·ma·ble

  3. #3hvy 1ton2010-05-29 15:16

    atleast it doesn't say explosive.

  4. #4hoglogg2011-05-25 08:59

    hmmmmm. looks like a lot of people standing around holding up a shovel lol

  5. #5Vantage_TeS2011-05-25 10:50

    I thought Zombies were supposed to come out on Saturday not Wednesday? But while the topic is reactive that pails probably been empty and cleaned out a long time ago. I know a couple welders that hold on to those nice metal pails because they are nice for dropping your rod ends into so they aren't all over the ground starting grass fires and poking holes in tires.

  6. #6John C.2011-05-25 19:55

    They don't crumple up when you stand on them either

  7. #7ledsel2011-05-25 21:36

    That's one nice H beam.