I just joined the forum. I noticed someone scanned their 259D skid steer. How do you do that? What type of scanner and where do you plug into the 259D? Thank you
My left joy stick is intermittently not working correctly.
I’m sure there are other sources of software that have some connectivity to cat’s data link, I have no experience with those. The only fully functional software is Cat ET (Electronic technician) and is only officially available from the dealer. I know you can probably obtain it from other sources but I’m not an expert in that either, mine came from the dealer. The plug in is in the fuse panel behind the right arm rest.
Welcome to the Forums Jmarc! I moved this thread over to the skid steer forum.
If you post the machine Serial Number and a photo of the upper RH instrument panel in the cab there is a chance you can access diagnostic information without the need of an external tool. Maybe should've been the CTL/MTL forum seeing as it has tracks.....
Oops - trying to admin and watch the SEC BB tournament at the same time.
Multi-tasking. It'll be the death of us...........
Do you guys know the difference in price on a 259D vs 259D3?