1999 or 2000 model Mini Excavator Omniquip, Compact Technologies, Scat Track Would anyone know the hydraulic filter number? Any brand of filter Servicing the machine and the hydraulic filter number wore off.
This probably won't be very helpful, but, Im fairly certain you're going to probably just have to remove it and take some measurements to replace it, I went looking online a bit and (I'm sure you already know this) there is not a ton of stuff available for a Scat trac 533 online.
Actually I just found this..... HeavyEquipmentForums
Thank you for the reply. I have been trying to size the filter but I am not having much luck with that either. The filter I am measuring is a car quest filter that should have been made by WIX. I can't find the filter on their website and I have a good local auto parts store that carries WIX trying to find one also. First I have tried to find the thread size which should be metric? These machines were made by Libra in Italy. The outer diameter for the treads on the filter housing are 1.6375 inches or 41.58 MM. A thread gauge lines up with a 12 pitch standard or a 2MM. Searching both of these options on WIX's website and my auto parts store finds a filter number but then their supplier says the filter is not available. I am going to keep trying but it is frustrating. I am writing every part number down in the manual from now on. I do have the owners manual but it does not have filter numbers and all of the parts phone numbers from 20 years ago are not correct. I called vermeer parts, they tried to look but couldn't find anything. I called the parts for lifts phone number, from your link and it just rings. 215 699-1701 Thanks for the help tags and will update if I find anything
Check with Minnpar, they have some parts catalogs on site that you can download.
I was able to find the correct filter through a WIX auto parts dealer. The filter number is 57058. It has 1 1/4 inch British pipe threads, So I was on the wrong track trying to find the standard or metric threads.
I struggled to find these Scat Trak Manual's online I looked for days. Finally I got a blessing and when I called a local volvo shop the guy had an old CD with them all. Since I was blessed I decided to share these with everyone else. Its hosted on my file server. God Bless! Includes 1750D - 2000D 2300D 1500C 1700C 1800C If its not in there I don’t have it… so you can ask but I won't reply http://gofile.me/6LBGh/l0anHpZKI Manuals online share