Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Scat Trak 2300D track motor

Tejotiger · 2018-08-10 20:50

i am looking for a seal kit for my track/drive motor on my 2300 D Scat Trak skid steer. The Volvo motor number is 11841759. My dealer here in Houston says it is discontinued. Anyone have any ideas where I could find this seal kit? If not, what other drive motor will fit this machine.

Replies3
  1. #1pajibson2018-08-12 12:04

    What company made the drive motor? Might be able to go straight to the component manufacturer or the aftermarket. Loaderpartssource is showing some aftermarket replacements for skat track part numbers

  2. #2Tejotiger2018-08-12 15:10

    I checked with them but they do not have any for a 2300D

  3. #3Tejotiger2018-08-12 15:13

    My SS is in Louisiana so I can’t look. I will have to see if I can look and find the brand and model next week. My Parts book didn’t list the model type or brand.