Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Scat Trak 520V manual

ashsav · 2019-11-01 23:08

Hi, managed to get my hands on an old Scat Trak 520V mini-excavator and hoping to find a manual. anyone with some thoughts on how I could get hold of one. thanks

Replies26
  1. #1Tgus2020-01-12 17:00

    You and me both. I am looking for a source for track drive sprockets.

  2. #2tool_king2020-01-12 17:04

    What's your email address. ? I have a parts manual. I can send you both.

  3. #3ashsav2020-01-12 17:14

    Hey, I managed to find this sprocket and it fits. Its off a Volvo EC14 https://www.miniexcavatorparts.com/productcart/pc/Volvo-EC14-Drive-Sprocket-240p1183.htm

  4. #4Tgus2020-01-12 17:34

    Good man!

  5. #5Tgus2020-01-12 17:40

    [email protected] Thank you

  6. #6tool_king2020-01-12 18:15

    What's your email address ,I will send it to also.

  7. #7ashsav2020-01-12 18:23

    also used these as a roller replacement. just had to machine 2.5mm of each side. UF028Z1C

  8. #8Tgus2020-01-12 18:28

    Thanks!

  9. #9BobFTW2021-01-25 17:53

    I struggled to find these Scat Trak Manual's online I looked for days. Finally I got a blessing and when I called a local volvo shop the guy had an old CD with them all. Since I was blessed I decided to share these with everyone else. Its hosted on my file server. God Bless! Includes 1750D - 2000D 2300D 1500C 1700C 1800C If its not in there I don’t have it… so you can ask but I won't reply http://gofile.me/6LBGh/l0anHpZKI Manuals online share

  10. #10tool_king2021-01-25 19:22

    Thank you very much for sharing these .

  11. #11Knr_Demolition2021-03-10 11:51

    I have a Complete 520v Scat Trak Mini Excavator for Salvage. Located in Nj Good for someone who needs parts.

  12. #12tool_king2021-03-10 19:49

    Whats wrong with it ?

  13. #13Knr_Demolition2021-03-11 08:21

    It needs a swing motor.

  14. #14tool_king2021-03-11 21:13

    I I sent you pm.

  15. #15mrmont20002021-03-14 10:02

    What are you looking to get for it?

  16. #16Knr_Demolition2021-03-14 10:14

    $5000

  17. #17mrmont20002021-03-14 10:35

    Where is it located? How many hours on it?

  18. #18Knr_Demolition2021-03-14 10:53

    Monmouth county Nj. I did not see an hour meter on the machine. It has a 3 cylinder kubota diesel engine and it runs perfect.

  19. #19Kawgomoo2021-05-01 17:28

    KNR check your box.

  20. #20Quentin Llop2021-11-12 12:01

    hey also looking for these manuals. and those gofile links aren;t working for mee. need to look at a wiring diagram for my Skat Trak 520V.

  21. #21BuckNasty2024-02-22 17:50

    What ever happened to this machine?? Looking for a swing motor core. I also have complete parts manual from scat and service manual if anyone needs specific info.

  22. #22Quentin Llop2024-02-22 19:51

    I think that's a common issue with these. almost all of them that I've seen for sale have missing or bad swing motors. mine isn't the strongest, but isnt bad.

  23. #23BuckNasty2024-02-22 20:13

    Yea i bought one with it missing. After weeks of looking and hundreds of calls I found one in italy, and vermeer said they can get it but id like to find a spare machine or a spare motor to rebuild. Im hoping who ever bought this machine still has it laying around looking to unload so i can add to my hoarding lol

  24. #24jschliep2025-09-25 20:17

    Is there still parts available?

  25. #25BobFTW2025-09-26 12:16

    NEW Shared link https://gofile.me/7uHhQ/xY1K6kbNZ

  26. #26Quentin Llop2025-09-30 09:45

    Hey BobFTW (Bob For The Win?) I think your link works on your local network but not externally. might need to adjust some settings. Sweet that you have a NAS though. When I have my life organized, I'll have a NAS backing up and syncing my devices. perhaps a pertinent post relating to the issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/synology/comments/g2fugw