Not sure if this is the right place but anywho. Its offical I got my paperwork in today going to that school for heavy equipment operations (National Heavy Equipment )in Florida in Oct hopefully it was not a waste of money but i dont think it will be, Any way just wanted to let you guys know
Thats awesome, good luck, tell us how you liked it. What do you plan to do afterwards?
The have job placement so I see what they come up with if not I will add it on to my own business ( which is material deliviers and lawn care)and take it from there
Good luck at school. When I got my hoisting license I just took the test at the dept. of safty. but had to get an endorsment from some one who had one. My experience I got from watching the machines work when I was a kid but I always picked up anything mechanical very quick.
just curious but how long is the school? and why not just go to one closer to home? I see adds for them in the local papers all the time. is the one in FLA that much better? again just curious.
I picked it for the fact I could do all the book work at home then I woulod only have to go down for a month to do the pratical work, That way there I could still work then go down for the month and not lose all that much
pennsylvania college of technology i am a student at penn college of technology, i am going for heavy construction equipment technology, an associates degree in heavy equipment operation, definately take a look at this program at http://pct.edu/schools/nrm/ha/ i was hired right out of college thrown into a machine making great money. the program has some many benefits such as GPS technology various pieces of equipment and many more benefits.......