Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Scraper id help

51kw ยท 2018-02-26 16:47

Any ideas on what kind this is? The tag is missing. The only thing I can find is the hose brackets have WR cast on them. I was thinking Wooldridge maybe?

Replies7
  1. #151kw2018-02-27 21:13

    Mystery solved, Continental Wagon Scraper. Model CSA4A 3.5yd struck.

  2. #2old-iron-habit2018-03-01 21:07

    Cool little scraper. I like it. Is it for sale?

  3. #351kw2018-03-02 17:23

    It sold on an auction here today. I tried to get it. Went more than my budget. It might be at Pioneer Power for the show this year though.

  4. #4old-iron-habit2018-03-02 22:51

    What did it bring?

  5. #551kw2018-03-03 08:19

    I quit at $1300. I know the man that bought it. He said no matter the price it was going home with him. I know him well enough, he would have went $4000 or more, just to get it. It will have a good life there though.

  6. #6old-iron-habit2018-03-03 21:47

    Man, that would have been a perfect fit behind my Cat 22. I would not have gone to $4,000 either. Always looking for a smaller one.

  7. #751kw2018-03-04 10:10

    I agree on trying to find small ones.