Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

screening compost

quantum500 ยท 2012-03-21 00:59

getting it done http://youtu.be/xrFiFhW--tg

Replies9
  1. #1hvy 1ton2012-03-21 08:41

    Is that the dairy with the sand recover system that you were at awhile back? From the vapor coming off i'd say the compost was still toasty when you started screening it.

  2. #2quantum5002012-03-22 11:24

    Video works now

  3. #3quantum5002012-03-22 22:05

    how do I embed

  4. #4quantum5002012-03-23 02:33

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xrFiFhW--tg I keep trying. I have got it to embed before but I can't remember how.. At least I'm getting my post count up.

  5. #5hvy 1ton2012-03-23 08:45

    Embed is disabled or something. Used to work, but hasn't for awhile.

  6. #6vtcntrctr2012-03-28 23:06

    What's the compost process that's coming off of? How old is that material? What are you screening to? If we ever get our screen up and fully running I'll post a picture of our setup. I'm curious as a fellow composter

  7. #7quantum5002012-03-29 00:21

    Screen to 3/8 minus. Material has been turned 3 times this will be the fourth.

  8. #8vtcntrctr2012-03-29 14:27

    I'm impressed by how fast material is moving through the screen.

  9. #9quantum5002012-03-30 01:33

    Star screens are fast. Buy one if your serious about screening large quantities of wet material.