Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SD-100F Pro pac

Malingos ยท 2020-11-04 20:04

Ok gentleman I am in need of some help, I have this IR roller that runs great but at times it acts like it locks up and won't go fwd or reverse and when it releases, that sucker jerks really bad. At first it began doing it whilst going up hill with drum on but now it does it on flat ground. Pumps do leak and had changed some hoses recently and fluid is full. No noises coming from pumps, so any advice or help is really appreciated. I'm thinking it's the pump that goes into transfer case but I could be wrong...

Replies4
  1. #1Bls repair2020-11-04 23:26

    Does it have differential on it? E break going on-off by its self

  2. #2Malingos2020-11-05 00:09

    It does have the rear diff, it does have button for parking brake . You think its electrical issue? How does the e brake mechanism work? Electrical to hydraulic?

  3. #3Vetech632020-11-05 01:48

    Park brake is spring applied and hydraulic released using a electrical solenoid valve.

  4. #4Malingos2020-11-05 09:01

    Ok thanks, I will check it out. You also mentioned about pressure, what specs am i