Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Seal Coat Tank w/ Agitator

GapPowerWilly ยท 2015-09-03 16:06

I have this 11,000 gallon tank and all electrical equipment and hydraulics to go with it. It has an agitating system for seal coat and looks like it could be used for waste oil as well. What is it worth new? I was told $20K+. I'm selling this one for $7900 obo. It is here in Southeast PA. I had it hauled to my place last month and can arrange to have it hauled to a new home. Contact me for pictures etc. Willy 717.598.5718

Replies3
  1. #1nypaving2015-09-18 09:07

    This gallon tank is looking great. Can you explain me its all features step by step?

  2. #2GapPowerWilly2015-09-18 11:59

    NY Paving, Feel free to call me for more details (717)598-5718. Willy

  3. #3digger242j2015-09-18 17:26

    That's probably not going to happen, since despite what his location says, and what the username would lead you to believe, his IP address is from Bangladesh.