Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Search for engine kit

ak_snowbear ยท 2017-02-10 07:05

I am having trouble finding a master rebuild kit for a Case 208DT (1.5" wrist pin). Any suggestions on sources?

Replies2
  1. #1Tinkerer2017-02-11 09:29

    Call or email Dale. You will not find a more knowledgeable person or better prices. http://www.e-backhoeparts.com/

  2. #2Juskatla2017-02-11 12:08

    I'll second Tinkerer's recommendation of calling Dale Weiss. He has supplied all the parts for my ongoing rebuild and set me straight when I ordered what I thought was the right bit. There are many good suppliers out there and if you find someone to build a good relationship with, its worth a lot. For me, that person has been Dale. An email or phone call and its on its way. I'm in Canada, so there is a little more involved with using USPS rather than the couriers who charge outrageous customs brokerage fees. Never been a problem. If Dale doesn't have it, he can source quality aftermarket or genuine Case/CNH parts.