I have post a thread on other section of this forums before, now creat a new thread on this section again for more attentions. IF it have got out of line, administrator can delete one, thanks. Hello everyone! I am a fresh person in this forums, and I need some help. I have seen some pretty screen installation for marine aggregate dredger on net, and I am interested in the screening tower/box, could anyone please provided a URL of some maker, or picture or vedio or drawing shows the inner structure and principle? I am search for some heavy and large amount treatment screen installation, I think this type is helpful to my project. Your reply will be much appreciated. screening tower screening box
I know that heavy equipment is sold here http://triolcorp.com/ in different configurations. Look, is there something that you need there. I know that these guys are very versed in heavy equipment and can help with the choice. I hope this will be useful to you.