Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Search Google

uffex ยท 2019-08-08 13:58

Good day folks I have a pet hate and I am interested if I am alone - using search engine I expect to find a single entry for each of the subscribers, this unfortunately is not the case the most popular search engine will have the same listings on page one - two - three and so on. Surely this makes a nonsense of web search, is it not time we had a new search engine that only grants one listing per subscriber so we are not waisting time opening the same listing. I can understand that subscribers are going to pay to be at the top of the tree I have no issue with this point but is it not time the folk making the search are taking into the consideration. Looking forward to your point of view. Kind regards Uffex

Replies1
  1. #1DMiller2019-08-08 19:14

    I have added duckduckgo search engine on my pc, some days it is cleaner, others I likely added too much information and it gets lost. Almost a coin toss these days as to finding what you need. Just remember LESS information will usually get you closer to dial into the site you need. IE instead of Allis HD11G engine, just enter HD11G, then drag thru until find engine.