I'm looking for a JD 450G but don't want the dozer, want loader. Any suggestions? :usa
I'm not a walkin talkin construction equipment encyclopedia like some people are, (but I can Google...) It seems there is no 450 G loader. I went to JD's website, and found a page for "non-current" models. It seems that they went up to 450 E, and then switched to 455, D, E, and G models. In dozers, the 450 went all the way up to the H model. Here's the "non-current" models page: http://www.deere.com/en_US/cfd/construction/deere_const/docs1/non_current_specmenu.html Does that help? BTW, welcome to the forums!
You know, I always use yahoo browser to search, I always seem to forget Google is more popular and seems to bring more info to view. Thanks for THAT ... It did help, the only 450Gs I see are dozers, not loaders. :| Thanks for the welcome...not sure I'll be here much, but you never know!