Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Seat options

Jbworm20 ยท 2025-09-08 05:47

I am looking for some different seat options for my D6D-4X-06180. I need something with a little more padding and something that sets up a little higher.

Replies5
  1. #1wildcat12025-09-08 18:11

    I have a D6H with a cab that I woul like to get a new seat for as well. Needs to set higher and more padding.

  2. #2reganj2025-09-08 20:43

    I have not bought or used either of these but have been looking at them Vevor TY-B30 200.00 US or TY-A14(PVC) 250.00 US Maybe these would be sufficient

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-09-09 01:21

    Check out Ultra Seats. They ship all over N. America and have pretty reasonable prices. You can get adjustable height bases on the seats too.

  4. #4Georgia Iron2025-09-09 12:09

    I found this Chinese seat on ebay. It was 200 shipped to me recently. Most others are reselling these for around 500. Cat wanted 1900 for a replacement. So far it is doing good. Metal is about half as thick as the cat seat. It still weighs about 70 lbs.. it is a suspension seat with nice finish and padding. The main thing that is cheap is the lean back mechanism is just not super heavy duty. When working a loader you are pushing pedals and using your legs to keep you in the seat so a fair amount of force is pushing back on the seat most of the time. I cut off the cat base and welded it right to this once so it lined right up with the bolt holes. No complaints yet. It has taken a beating so far. I would not buy it if you weight over 215 lbs or so...

  5. #5saucerms2025-09-09 14:17

    Did you try Tough Seats yet? They do seats with adapter plates so you don't need to drill and weld.