Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

second best wheelloader?

JosA · 2015-03-28 06:15

Hello guys, I have a question, I want to buy a wheel loader of about 15.000 kg (33.000 pounds) but i don´t have the money to buy Cat or Volvo. If you compair brands like : Komatsu , Hyundai , Case ,Doosan ect what should I choose ? The machine is needed for farmwork , like loading feed , manure ,compacting silages etc. What is the best type of transmission , how many HP do i need for this kind of work? Thanks, Jos

Replies1
  1. #1repowerguy2015-03-28 07:57

    I'm not sure what's available in Europe, but in the US I would lean towards a 621 Case or a 544 John Deere maybe even a WA 250 Komatsu all nice, quick, easy to use machines. Have you considered a backhoe? They won't load as fast but are nice for a farm.