Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Secure Equipment Storage – Mebane NC (Gated Yard – Limited Spots)

TCW STRATEGIC HOLDINGS · 2026-05-19 11:19

We’ve opened up a small gated outdoor storage yard in Mebane, NC (Alamance County) and have a few spots available for equipment and trailers. Gravel access, easy in/out, and set up for: Skid steers Mini excavators Trailers Small to mid-size equipment This is not a large commercial yard — keeping it tight and controlled with limited tenants. Month-to-month or short-term options available. Located near I-85 / I-40 corridor. If you need a place to park equipment without hauling it back and forth, reach out. Call/Text: 336-239-9563

Replies6
  1. #1Coaldust2026-05-19 11:25

    If I lease a spot to park my Econoline van, could I live in it? Does your storage yard have a portable toilet?

  2. #2DDoug2026-05-19 11:32

    Make that qty (1) Cheby van.....

  3. #3Coaldust2026-05-19 11:35

    We could be neighbors. Come over on Sunday and I’ll make pancakes.

  4. #4DDoug2026-05-19 13:33

    With real maple surple ?

  5. #5Coaldust2026-05-19 14:23

    I just finished making a batch of birch sizzurp. I have no maple trees up here.

  6. #6CM19952026-05-19 20:28

    Second thread on same topic. HeavyEquipmentForums 3rd thread on same topic will be an easy goodby. Thread closed.