hello, sorry for disturbing, in the used military vehicles market I found a mercedes unimog military truck with backhoe excavator equipment. can you give me more information on this machine. as a boy, I remember that such a machine was used by an electrical construction company to install poles, lamp posts, pylons, the excavator was used to dig holes to insert poles, and as a crane to position them. thanks https://mikeshouts.com/ex-military-freightliner-unimog-small-emplacement-excavator-is-on-the-block/
I don't know much They are very cool, but not near as functional as a TLB. The whole machine suffers from maneuverability issues. Backhoe reach is short. Visibility is limited, always a piece of iron between your eye, and the dirt.
I think those were sold under the "Case" name here in the U.S. at one time. I saw one painted and lettered "Case", several years ago.
I know the US Marine Corps used those. HeavyEquipmentForums
thanks for the additional information, I repeat in my part years ago operated a similar vehicle without front loader. with the excavator they dug the holes, and with the same arm they raised lampposts and put them in the street. thanks anyway for the suggestions. I think if it has mechanical transmission, it is very difficult to use the front loader. in maneuvers it is awkward and slow, ideal would it be if it had a hydraulic backhoe type transmission, am I wrong?