I have a friend who needs a hydraulic pto pump for his 1989 Ford L8000 dump truck. He removed the old pump and it’s marked Heil 219 1569. It also says CODE: G 000 171. He’s been calling around and I’ve been searching online, to no avail. I’m hoping someone may know where he can find one or a suitable replacement. We’d appreciate any input. Thanks.
A quick search has www.holtzindustries.com listing Heil 219 but different numbers after that. Would/could they be an updated version.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I had found the other 219 xxxx pumps, but not the exact one he has. He told me last night that his mechanic said it doesn’t have to be an exact match. He found a place in Jacksonville, FL yesterday that said they have a pump that might work. He and his mechanic are going there today. Thank you again for your reply.