Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Selling Excavation Company…. Ideas

roddyo ยท 2014-04-05 17:00

Does anyone have any ideas on selling an excavation business? I'm not talking about millions just a little over the machine value.

Replies2
  1. #1CM19952014-04-05 18:27

    Does the company come with a steady client list, reputation, season employees to run the iron? How many pieces of iron? If I were looking at buying a small excavation company, I would be buying not only the equipment but more importantly the business. What's the value of the business beyond the value of the equipment?

  2. #2Wolf2014-04-05 19:43

    Hi, how are you. You may recall we talked about a boot camp last year. In any event, I am a business lawyer who buys and sells businesses for clients all the time, and if you would like, I can help you sell your excavation business. Let me know if you are interested in working together. Send me a PM or email and we can get started. Best wishes,