Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SEM ZL30F-1 Spare Parts

Brendan Corrigan ยท 2017-10-29 11:55

Hi all, I have been searching for parts online for my father for an SEM ZL30F-1. It appears that spare parts for this model are not readily available, and I have no idea what other SEM models would have the same parts. There may even be Caterpillar models which have the same parts, but again, I have no idea. So, I would be extremely grateful if someone could send me in the right direction. These are the descriptions of the parts my father wants: Dead man switch for breaking system Activator for break system Belt tightener Filter for transmission oil filter

Replies1
  1. #1chinabrianwu2017-11-15 11:38

    dear sir, maybe i can help you on the demand of SEM ZL30F-1 Parts, i have provided many parts for SEM,SDLG,Liugong for severial customer. If you still need above parts, you can contact me through email [email protected] , whatsapp: 18630852087, you can visit our website www.votai.net to have a brief knowledge of our company, thanks what we need from you to get price for above parts: the nameplate of your wheel loader SEM ZL30F-1, the photo of parts "Dead man switch for breaking system" and "Activator for break system" so we understand what you actually need, thanks Brian