Looking for chains for my Hyundai R130. My serial number is E6033L10637. I see 4 options based on serial numbers when i search. Dumb question, what numbers do i use? For instance the sprocket shows 4 options: up to #1563, then #1564-1847, #1847-1896 and finally #1897 and up.
Usually the chain and sprocket are the same when there are different numbers for the tracks. In most manufacturers the difference is the width or the number of bars on the pads. Four different sprockets for any one model of machine doesn't make any sense unless there is a not on the parts description. A different sprocket would usually indicate a different track chain to fit it. You might talk with a Hyundai dealer about it.
this is the listing for the sprocket and the listing for the chain
The serial numbers don't match up with what you have written for a serial number. Do you have a LC-3 or just a plain R130?
yes, R130-LC3
Where on the machine did you get the serial number in your first post?
Its on the cab. Bottom of towards the inside of the machine. I will double check tonight.
I checked my serial number books and don't see a Dash 3 Hyundai listed. It only list a Robex 160LC.
OK, looking at the numbers given I would think the 81E6 numbers would be part numbers and the small numbers afterwards would by serial number ranges. I'm guessing here that the correct part number for you machine serial number would be 10050 and the sprocket number would be 26100. Your serial number doesn't show up in any of my books or the on-line source but that is my problem. Good Luck