Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Serial Number on D6H

Bhaag ยท 2014-12-28 13:20

I was refered to this forum off of an ag site. I was wondering if anyone could run a serial number on a D6H. The owner doesn't know much about the history of the machine. Thanks serial 4RC00779

Replies3
  1. #1Mobiltech2014-12-28 13:52

    It was built July 10 1986 Engine is a 3306 serial number 08z34233 Last service records are from May 2006 Work was done at John Fabick Tractor Company Joplin MO It had 17877 hrs in May 2006

  2. #2Bhaag2014-12-28 23:45

    So if I was trying to find out if major work had been done the best bet would be to contact John Fabick Tractor Company?

  3. #3Shimmy12014-12-29 00:00

    Yes, as long as the serial you posted is correct, Mobil usually knows what he's doing. Before you call Fabick, you maybe could verify that your engine serial matches what Mobil listed? I believe the engine serial should be on the machine tag as well as the engine itself. Then, make sure Fabick shows the same and that should be all the confirmation needed. Good luck.