Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

service manual for hitachi UH083

mahajaus · 2016-12-04 09:21

hello guys, i'm looking for the service or maintenance manual for a hitachi UH083 travel device can anyone help me ??? kind regards, mahajaus

Replies10
  1. #1tool_king2016-12-04 14:48

    mahajaus What is your email address?

  2. #2mahajaus2016-12-06 18:12

    [email protected]

  3. #3tool_king2016-12-06 20:39

    manuals were emailed to you .download the links

  4. #4Piston2017-05-04 22:35

    Hello, I am wondering if it would be possible to get a copy of these manuals as well? I just purchased a UH083LC and one of my final drives are leaking hydraulic fluid. Also I would like a manual just for reference to many other things. In the parts diagram posted, I'm suspecting that on mine, #55 is the o ring I would need to replace. Is it possible to do this with the track still on, or does it need to come off? Thank you.

  5. #5tool_king2017-05-05 22:03

    Piston What is your email address so I can send you .

  6. #6Piston2017-05-05 23:44

    Thanks tool king! I sent you a message with my email address.

  7. #7Piston2017-05-12 09:35

    Hey Toolking, just wondering if you got my message with my email? If not I can send again, thank you.

  8. #8Old iron2019-07-21 00:13

    Hi guys. Just picked up a uh07 I believe it’s the same machine as the uh083. If I could get a copy of that manual it would be much appreciated. Thanks [email protected]

  9. #9wejo2020-09-15 11:51

    Hi all, Iam new here, looking for service / maintenance/parts manual for excavator Hitachi UH 083 /yearmodel 1985 . Anyone got it? and will share.... my email: [email protected] And from what year began the model UH 083...I think the UH07-7 is the same model aswell? and for how many years it was for sale?? Thanks

  10. #10Phpi2020-12-02 18:14

    Hi guys, Looking for wiring diagram for UH 083. Got charging problems and previous repairs have chopped and changed wires. need to check wiring is correct. So wiring diag would be very helpful. regards Phpi