Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Service Manual for P&H 20 Ton RT Crane

Dave Hadden · 2011-04-02 20:32

Buddy of mine is looking for a Service Manual for a P&H 20 Ton RT crane and this seemed like a good spot to ask. Anyone know of one I could access on the old WWW or where I could maybe buy one? Thanks in advance. Take care.

Replies7
  1. #1guyuexiaohe2011-04-04 05:25

    please take www.zzhz.org into account . and i am a sales manager , my email is [email protected]

  2. #2EquipmentNeeds2011-10-11 20:54

    Dave, Visit www.equipmentneeds.net they carry every manual possible for P&H Cranes. They also carry manuals for Lorain, Terex, Grove, Mantis, American and more.

  3. #3Mtech330i2012-07-05 01:52

    Hi I urgently need a manual crane P & H 430tc year 1968 please send it to me someone could email me [email protected]

  4. #4benblodgett2012-07-17 10:04

    Is it typically hard to find service manuals for older cranes? I am curious if this is a common need for crane people, what is the go to resource for service manuals?

  5. #5Captain Nemo2012-08-25 01:19

    What model does he have ? I have books for a R200......

  6. #6Jimbo20232023-11-01 00:31

    I’m not sure what year or size it is guessing R-200 the engine compartment slides open.

  7. #7Jimbo20232023-11-01 00:35