Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Service manual for the condor 68 manlift

bigwrench ยท 2015-03-14 17:28

ladies/gents, i am in the process or removing the extension cylinder from this manlift and wondering if you could help me with some literature to help make this process easier. any help would be appreciated. thank you

Replies8
  1. #1barklee2015-03-14 21:59

    Do you have a 68Q model? I think i have the manual for that but im gonna have to dig for it.

  2. #2bigwrench2015-03-14 22:17

    Thank you for the reply. It is an old piece propane engine 68 the condor sn: p252-6197. Generic idea of taking the booms a part and adjusting them after would be great. Best regards,

  3. #3barklee2015-03-14 23:03

    I will check tomorrow, probably similar enough....

  4. #4crewchief8882015-03-15 16:32

    dont know if it's any help or not, but many years ago (mid 80's) calavar corp / caledonia tractor in michigan was a dealer/distributor for condor brand lifts. thats who we got our parts from no idea if they are even in business anymore :beatsme :drinkup

  5. #5Knepptune2015-03-15 22:20

    Minnpar is the parts dealer for condor. They have most of there manuals online. I don't know if they have your model. I didn't see it. Btw don't ask me about their service. I only deal with them as a last resort. Unfortunately they own the parts rights for most obsolete brands so they are the only source. Even if you buy parts from someone else, in almost all cases they bought them from minnparr. So just deal with them yourself.

  6. #6bigwrench2015-03-16 18:11

    Guys appreciate all your help. I am stuck with this job which I am doing tomorrow. I am removing cylinder which require a lot of work so I was hoping to get something I can refer to. There is a lot of parts and I only want to remove least possible.

  7. #7Wyse Equipment2015-03-16 22:23

    You can give us a call at 419-446-0088 or 877-MANLIFT. We have a lot of experience with condor lifts and would be willing to help. We also stock a lot of parts for these machines.

  8. #8Jcampos2015-10-31 20:09

    I need help with a 68 I bought one and the speed solenoid was disconnected so I'm trying to find out where the wire goes but no luck if you can help me It has a Isuzu engine if pretty old. It does not have a plate so I don't have the model and serial Helppp me please.